Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

My sony TV Bravia, plasma ,serial no. 1207775, model

Customer Question

my sony TV Bravia, plasma ,serial no.(###) ###-#### ***** KDL-46S4100 . does not turn on.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Welcome Jose. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

When you plug it back in, do you see the power led on the front do anything? blink or turn red or green or?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Not sure why you are unable to reply back so I will go with the information given...

Unfortunately there is not going to be any easy reset/fix. The Tv has an internal failure and the back panel needs to come off, checks need to be performed, then parts ordered and installed. If that is something you want to attempt then reply back here and I can assist you further.

If you are unable or unwilling to perform any of these procedures then a repair shop should be consulted but I can tell you that diagnosis, parts, and labor will end up costing just about the same as a new 46" Tv and could take a few weeks to get all sorted. I would strongly suggest you use the money you saved by coming here first toward a replacement tv rather than going for a repair.

I'm very sorry for the bad news. Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.

Thanks