Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

When you turn it on it goes off the light goes off too : tv

Customer Question

when you turn it on it goes off the light goes off too
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tv wont work after you turn it on it goes back off in 3-4 seconds the light doesn't come on that is supposed to come on
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that's all I know of, just wont stay on
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Does the screen light up before it turns off ?
Also ,Can you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?