Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have bought a second hand Toshiba tv 22b1333B but its

Customer Question

Hi i have bought a second hand Toshiba tv 22b1333B but its asking for a pin code before it will let me set it up can you help thank you ....Dave
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just don't know the pin code is it a set nuber for that tv
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: not sure of age but it's a Toshiba 22b1333B
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No i seen the tv working when i bought it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Since this is second hand, there are some variables - if the prior owner set a code, there is no way of knowing what that was.

You can try the factory default of 0000 as a starting point though.

Let me know if that helps.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.