Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

DC CONVERTER BOARD TELEVISION MODEL# LC-45GX6U AVC SYSTEM

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR DC DC CONVERTER BOARD FOR SHARP TELEVISION MODEL# ***** AVC SYSTEM TU-GD10U-T***@******.***
CYRUS MIRZA
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Hello, Not sure what board you're looking for exactly but the TV doesn't have a DC to DC converter board, unless you're talking about the "backlight inverters"?

The power supply board in the TV is an "AC to DC" converter board, is that the one you're looking for?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Okay actually my bad- there is a DC DC board. I just want to make sure you're not looking for the main power supply board, as that is something different. Let me know.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

DCDC board is below for $10 and change for your set:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/sharp-duntkc506uj01-dcdc-board.htm

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I can't take a phone call- sorry. I have no cell service where I am and we are independent techs working in different locations (not sharing a common office). Please simply reply back here.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

You can either- let me know what specific part you need (if it's in fact the DCDC board- then that link I posted above), or if you want ALL of the boards for your TV are available at Shop Jimmy for purchase below:

http://www.shopjimmy.com/sharp/lc-45gx6u

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Did you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
shopjimmy.com does not hjave this part I have tried earlier also and that is why I paid to take advice from expert like you so please from your source find this part and let me know. Thanks
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Then reply back with what part you're looking for, because the DCDC board you ASKED FOR they do have. Please provide some details we can work with here.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

A specific part number would help us find the board you're looking for as well. This is the first reply we've seen from you and all you've said so far is "DCDC" board- which is showing in stock above. Anyhow, let me know if you need assistance.

Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

Is this the part you are looking for please? http://www.shopjimmy.com/sharp-duntkc506uj01-dcdc-board.htm

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am looking exactly this part dc converter board 089WJZZ FOR SHARP TV MODEL# ***** BECAUSE ONE WHICH I HAVE IN MY SYSTEM IS BAD. I CAN BUY WHOLE AVC SYSTEM ALASO MODEL# ***** IF YTOU FIND IT
Expert:  Aric replied 11 months ago.

I'm opting out since I am not getting any information to allow me to help you. Someone else may pick this one up later.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I HAVE SEND YOU THE INFORMATION THAT I NEED DC CONVERTER BOARD 089WJZZ FOR SHARP TV LC-45GX6U.
SHOPJIMMY.COM HAVE A DC CONVERTER BOARD BUT IT IS FOR DIFFERENT MODEL#
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

Hi , i`m Jack , different tech. here .

Let me know if you still need help with this

By the way there are 2 different DC/DC unit in this system , one in the monitor and one in the AVC unit , are you looking at the one in the AVC ?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am looking for Avc unit part. On the parts list it's part # ***** ***** 089wjzz. AVC SYSTEM MODRL# *****
Please let me know I can buy whole unit also if it is available .
Thanks
Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

o.k then you do have the correct part number and it is nowhere to be found , either that board alone or that AVC receiver.

How did you come up with that board anyway ?

I mean that you must have done some troubleshooting and if that is the case this usually involves meters

Expert:  Jack replied 11 months ago.

I can get you the service manual by the way

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have service manual also one of the ic on dc converter gone bad I thought you have some source to get the board because this two sided pc board and is little bit difficult to solder. Thanks
Expert:  Jack replied 10 months ago.

O.k then in that case i have no source and i can only suggest to sett alerts on ebay both for the whole unit and board , something is bound to turn up.

I will opt out now ans who knows , maybe someone here has an idea on this .

This is not your first time here so you know how that works