Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

We have a Samsung UN65JU6500 TV. I also have two Samsung

Customer Question

We have a Samsung UN65JU6500 TV. I also have two Samsung readers. My problem is Netflix. It worked great on the readers but not on the TV. ON the TV it will load open and then stall and continue to reload but will not play past the opening of the show or movie.
Is there a update or fix for this problem?
Thanks Glen Stratton(###) ###-####
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Glen.

How far is the tv from the router?
Are you having trouble with any other apps on the tv (hulu, amazon, youtube, etc)?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The router is about 40 feet away but the readers work fine at twice the distance. We have not tried hulu type of programs.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

The wifi adapter in the tv does not work the same way as other devices, so the tablets working is not relevant to this issue, and it could still be a result of a signal issue, or an internal hardware issue.

To properly diagnose this, please go test some other apps for me, it is important to know how they function to determine the source of the issue and properly address it.