Try this ;
1. Manually turn on the component you want to program the remote to
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH key until the indicator light turns on.
3. Press the component key you want to program—TV or SAT·CBL·DTC.
The indicator light blinks once and remains lit.
Important: Find the ENTER key on your remote (don’t press it yet). You will need to
press this key quickly in step 5 below.
4. Point the remote directly at the front panel of the device you want to
control. Press the POWER key once every 2-3 seconds until your
component turns off.
Note: Since this remote has hundreds of codes, you may have to press the POWER
key many (perhaps hundreds of) times using this method
5. As soon as the component turns off, press the ENTER key within 4
Note: If you wait longer than 4 seconds to press ENTER, the remote goes to the next
code—you will need to start the code search from step 1 again.
The indicator light flashes 8 times and turns off when the remote has searched all the
codes. If this happens, try one of the other programming methods.
Let me know how that goes