Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

We recently moved our fifth wheel and now two of the three

Customer Question

We recently moved our fifth wheel and now two of the three televisions will not work on antenna they keep saying auto scan when we do no channels are found however the one in the living room does work. We recently had cable prior to removIng. We have a Coachmen Brookstone 395rl and there is no power button for the antenna
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Are the tvs completely built in, or are they movable?
If possible, could you test the 2 non working tvs either with a small portable type antenna, or move/swap them to the location of the working living room tv?
This would help us to isolate if it is a problem with the tvs themselves, or if it is an issue with the coach. It is more likely that you have a loose cord, a faulty splitter, etc on the antenna line. I would not suspect the antenna if the living room tv is working.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.