Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Thank you no picture and am not sure of the settings we

Customer Question

thank you for support no picture and am not sure of the settings we should be on
JA: TV is better than ever... just as long as it works right. ;-) Fortunately, the technicians are real masters, and I'd like to connect you with the best one to help get your picture back.
Customer: bravia xbr no remote control juct the buttons on the tv
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: tv hooked to cable box with coax we switched to an external sourse..a laptop and can not get the cable signal
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: toomany options to select on the side of this fine tv
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Do you mean that you have a single coaxial cable connected to the tv`s antenna/cable terminal ?