Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Really struggling with my Panasonic Viera ST50A. Changed my

Customer Question

Hi there,Really struggling with my Panasonic Viera ST50A. Changed my passport on the router and changed phone and laptop and they both work. Changed the password ***** the tv and then it now displays "Communication with the server failed (005). After a while try again. I read the blogs on this site and I have tried turning off and on, updating software (interestingly it says its the latest update, so I wonder if it is accessing wireless) and doing a new search and adding new password. It wont access through internet button on remote or Viera link?Sooo confused lol
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Panasonic is? And have you done any troubleshooting yourself?
Customer: ST50A approximately 4-5 years
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back of TV?

2- Have you tried to reset TV to restore default settings?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I fxed it, I found a blog online which said to switch it off for 15 minutes and back on.Can you please make sure your company credits my bank account or does not charge me?Thank You...
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.

Sounds good that problem is fixed. Please contact customer service at given link/ number for any billing issue..
Call USA:(###) ###-####br />United Kingdom - 0***-***-****
Ireland - 1800-760-906