Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  I am a member of The Society of Broadcast Engineers for a local CBS station

To figure out if I can get Netflix on my Sony Trinitron

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we help?
Customer: I'm Trying to figure out if I can get Netflix on my Sony Trinitron using a Roku device or if I need to buy an HD flat screen TV
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: KV27V42 is the model #. The TV is about 15-18 years old
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have ATT Uverse for DSLWi-Fi
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You may be able to install a Roku depending on what video ports you have available on your TV?

Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Go to this LINK. This model will plug into the composite ports of your TV and should have you up and running in no time.