Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

Bottom half of screen is darker Model # ***** - May 2012

Customer Question

bottom half of screen is darker Model # ***** - May 2012
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.
HelloWelcome I am sorry but if this is doing the same thing with other inputs like a DVD player for example then I am afraid its the LCD panel bad with maybe a small chance of the tcon board that drives the panel (screen) responsible however there is no way to check the board it can only be replaced to eliminate it, in most cases I come across dark screens in areas of the screen is the panel and the panel is not economic to replace. I am sorry for dismal news hereIf you want to take a chance and replace the tcon let me know I will provide all the support you need for that I know its bad news however if I am to receive a payment from the site i will need you to rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you RegardsAnthony