Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My remote controls have stopped talking to my control box.

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.
Welcome David. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...-Who is your tv channel provider?-Do you change channels with the Sony tv remote or with the channel provider's remote?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 9 months ago.
Are you able to reply to me? Who is your tv channel provider? Do you change channels with the Sony tv remote or with the channel provider's remote?