Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a sharp aquos lc-46ld266k tv, ive connected it to a

Customer Question

hi, I have a sharp aquos lc-46ld266k tv, ive connected it to a wifi booster with a Ethernet cable, checked the settings and said it had internet connection, but that's it, cant get channels or internet, is this tv able to get internet, if not why does it have a Ethernet port, ive looked at the sharp website but that's rubbish, I'm located in England just to let you know, thanks for your help if you can.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome How long have you owned the set for ? Is this the first time you have tried to connect the TV to internet? Anthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ive had it for about 2 years, yes its the first time ive tried to connect to the internet
OK just give me 5 mins to communicate with sharp
I am as a team sharp support in the UK , I am in the UK myself Warrington
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
not far from me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
just up the m62
Have you tried setting up internet in the settings menu?there should be a setting for the router?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
theres an ip setup option which is set to auto, theres no setting for the router.
Your router cant be set correctly otherwise the set would recognise it try rebooting the router also have a look through the documentation for the router how to set it for LAN and wifi If that does not work please call back in 12 hours Anthony
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thanks
My contacts are off air will be back again in 12 hours