Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I am trying to connect a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse

Customer Question

I am trying to connect a Microsoft Designer Bluetooth mouse to a Sony XBR65x900a but it won't connect. Are the two devices not compatible?
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 6 months ago.

Hi In this case, I know that the Microsoft mouse should work.

If I were you I would try a different brand mouse for this TV as the TV is finicky to say the least when it comes to hooking up specific devices.

That should solve the problem , But please let me know if you have any further trouble;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok. what brand would you suggest? I can't find anything searching on forums around the TV indicating that anyone tried and got any particular brand of mouse to work. I did see that bluetooth only works for mice and not keyboards, headsets or the like.

Hi I would suggest and recommend Logitech, they seem to be compatible with all theses TV systems ;-)

I will be here for you and will talk you through the setup if you have issues still, please rate kindly at this time so I can remain with you until this is working as it should.

Thank you

Tech Michael