Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Help! I have a pioneer model PDP42A3HD plasma tv that needs

Customer Question

Help! I have a pioneer model PDP42A3HD plasma tv that needs a new power supply. I would like to have this tv repaired rather than purchase a new one but the shop has not been able to find the part. Any way to get one?
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Hi Emily , I`m JackThe power supply part ####-##-####(PKG-4015) for your PDP42A3HD A.K.A PDP-4214HD is available only from pioneer at this time although you could check with those guys for a better price , click this link ; http://www.buyqual.com/pkg-4015-pdc20334-m-pioneer-01403-0120-power-supply.htmlAnd this is pioneer ; http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/part.asp?productNum=01403-0120Let me know if you have other questions and if not then please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you need further info or help . Thank you
Expert:  Jack replied 8 months ago.
Sorry there is nothing cheaper but if you are not in too much a hurry then you could set an alert on ebay for that part number and something is bound to turn up .If you don`t have any more questions for now then please do take the time to rate my answer by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit , this is how I make a living and that rating gets me paid for my time.Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.Thanks for understanding .