Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

RECENTLY MY 32" TV STOPPED WITH NO POWER SHOWING TO THE

Customer Question

HI RECENTLY MY 32" TV STOPPED WITH NO POWER SHOWING TO THE MONITOR.IT IS WALL MOUNTED AND AFTER PULLING OUT THE POWER CORD FROM THE MONITOR AND THEN PLUGGING IT AGAIN POWER WAS RESTORED.ITS BEEN FINE FOR ABOUT A MONTH UNTIL TONIGHT. IT SEEMS TO BE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT WRIGGLING THE PLUG TO THE MONITOR THIS TIME HASN'T WORKED.I STILL SENSE IT IS TO DO WITH THE PUG OR WHERE IT ENTERS THE MONITOR.I WOULD PLEASED TO RECEIVE YOUR COMMENTS.
THANKS ALAN
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 6 months ago.
Hi Alan , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem What you may have done that time when you pulled out that power cord in fact was reset the tv`s processor rather than redone a loose connection and this may have been an advanced sign of problems.Try the power cord again but this way ;Unplug the TV's power cord and hold the power button directly on the tv ,keep holding it for 20 secs or so then let the tv sit unplugged for a couple of minutes before you try it again.Let me know how that goes