Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 32" Samsung flat screen TV and when I switch it on

Customer Question

I have a 32" Samsung flat screen TV and when I switch it on it just keeps flicking to the channels but doesn't pick up any.
I have switched it off checked the arial but it just keeps flicking to the channels.
Can I fix this or can anybody fix it?
Or do I just buy a new TV
Please help me
Thanks
Jenny
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 6 months ago.
If the channel numbers are still stored in your TV and you change channels and get NONE of the channels at all, check the arial connector by unscrewing it and see if the wire may need pushed in a couple times to knock off any built up oxidation.Did you have a storm before this problem began?What happens if you direct-dial the channel numbers, compared to using the channel up/down button on your remote? Do you see a picture at all, even for a second?Do you have the brand name and model number found on the sticker on the back of your TV?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have checked the Arial and that is fine and I don't get any picture at all.....not even for a second
Samsung Model: LFT22B450CB
We have had a strong winds lately would that affect it?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry that Model No should have been LFTZZB450CD
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will I be getting a response to this?