Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My tv swiyched to analog and i cant getnit to go back to

Customer Question

My tv swiyched to analog and i cant getnit to go back to digital. My kids played with it. So now i get no channels now
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried to change it back and wo t let me
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Just stay in analog even though i tried to change it s reen is all static
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?
What devices are connected to the tv (antenna, basic cable, cable/satellite box, dvd, etc) and where, specifically, are those connected on the back of the tv (each port should be labeled there)?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sansui tv Model is Hdlcd19WB portable antenna.and dvd player.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Connection are on the back. Of the tv
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Okay, you need to first set the input mode to TV (air), using the sansui remote (not hdmi, etc), then go into the tv setup menu, under Channels, and run the Auto Scan function (auto program) to reload the channel lineup.

Expert:  Nathan replied 6 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?