Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My tv will not turn on with the cable remote, and u can't

Customer Question

My tv will not turn on with the cable remote, and u can't find the tv remote ! The model # ***** ***** Serial # *****
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: All that s happening, is when I used the cable remote, the box came on, but NOT the tv
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: That I can't find the tv remote!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. What about if you use the power button on the back corner of the TV itself- will it turn on with it's own power button? Let me know and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Let me know when you are able to see my reply.