Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Pearl! I moved into a place where the previous tenet left a

Customer Question

Hi, Pearl! I moved into a place where the previous tenet left a 36" JVC TV. I am afraid to move it because it needs screws to hold the stand onto it. I've tried different screw but no luck. The TV is a JVC mocel #LT-32A210. I've looked on-line but an not savvy enough to know what to look for. I would like to order the screws that are needed. Can ya jep me out? Jeanne
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your JVC is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I have NO idea how old the TV is, sorry. The model # ***** *****
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Like what, for instance?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Here is exactly what you are looking for: Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.ThanksMike