Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pioneer plasma tv. I was trying to link my pioneer

Customer Question

I have a pioneer plasma tv. I was trying to link my pioneer receiver to an xfinity cable box and it asked me to enter a code and when I did the receiver locked up and will not function. Any suggestions?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Pioneer is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: PDP-4360HD
JA: Have you done any troubleshooting yet?
Customer: Everything I know to do.
JA: The TV expert can get you a quick fix for this. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I want to know how much it costs.
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...When you say "receiver", what are you referring to? Do you mean the Tv's AV box? or an actual Audio Video Receiver (not part of the tv)___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **** Do NOT start a new question **
Expert:  Mike G. replied 8 months ago.
Do you still need help with this? When you say "receiver", what are you referring to? Do you mean the Tv's AV box? or an actual Audio Video Receiver (not part of the tv)