Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a 55LB 6300 TV which is connected to the internet. My

Customer Question

HI , I have a 55LB 6300 TV which is connected to the internet. My service provider had cancelled my service due to non payment of account. This has been paid and my service has been reconnected. I have access to Netflix , Iview and normally Stan however when I try to connect to Stan I get the message that my service has been blocked by my service provider( Iprimus) Their technicians have looked at the problem and cant find any tech issue their end as I have access to internet , Iview and Netflix. I have tried turning of/on etc but no luck. The Iprimus techs feel you may have to do something your end. Any ideas
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Please first try rebooting your router/model and your TV by UNPLUGGING them both from power for 5 minutes, then plugging them back in (if you have not done so already- it's not stated here). Once they are plugged back in and the router is up try to connect to Stan. If that does not work, then go into your TV's settings, and reset the TV to factory defaults (this require setting the TV back up as if it were new). Once that is done try to download the Stan app from the LG WebOs again and let me know if you're having the same problem.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have eventually deleted the Stan app on my TV and will start again
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the reply. That is the common fix for this, and generally solves the problem. However if it does not, simply let me know and we can continue. Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you on this as needed. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still does not solve the problem , have now contacted Stan , maybe they can help