Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Model TC-P50GT30 the screen won't light up? I have

Customer Question

Model TC-P50GT30 the screen won't light up?
I have disconnected the power and then reconnect the red power light clicks on and then reverts to just a blinking light. The TV screen remains black
What's wrong How can I get it fixed.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I`m JackPerhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
While the light blinks , does it have a pattern like for example 7 blinks /short pause /7 blinks and so on ?
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.
By the way if you received a phone offer it was automated from the web site ,not from me and we won`t need it for now anyway unless you`d rather do this on the phone , let me know.