Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a PV D4752 VCR/DVD Combo. in timer programming, it

Customer Question

I have a PV D4752 VCR/DVD Combo. in timer programming, it will only go to channel 69 then to L1/L2. I have 82 channels on cable. Is there a way to extend the programming to accomodate those channels?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Can you tell me how you have everything connected?Is there a cable BOX, or just basic cable (direct from wall to tv/vcr)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Basic cable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel this service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did you cancel?
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
No, and I cannot do so either.We are independent techs, I have no access to billing matters.I can help, for the fee you have already paid, or you can cancel yourself from the help site.Do you wish to continue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for letting me know.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
As I mentioned before, you need to go to the help page to cancel.Posting new questions is costing you more each time, rather than following the proper process.