Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How do i get a coby tftv 4025 cable

Customer Question

how do i get a coby tftv 4025 cable
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

Please elaborate what cable you're looking for to assist you further.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
lvds 4025 cable for a coby tftv 4025 tv
Expert:  Shahid replied 9 months ago.

I couldn't find it out, sorry about it, let me repost the question for other experts to have a look, hopefully some one will soon assist you further.

I'm opting out now.

Thanks.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

The coby part is no longer available, but samsung made that panel and you can get an equivalent part that matches other models using that panel: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/182133809397?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks so very much for the support i would love to wait and see if the part is the correct part before i rate your service
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

You're very welcome, and yes you may certainly do so.

If you need any more assistance just reply back here any time.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok i suppose to get the part around june 1st so i will rate soon after
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 months ago.

Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hello nathan the equivalent part number cable noes not match my cable how do i go about just ordering just the connector and replacing it myself ?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
any nhelp would be greatly apreceated
Expert:  Nathan replied 8 months ago.

I'm sorry that didn't work.

This is the proper cord for the panel that is spec'd for that model.

Coby was known for using any parts they could though to keep costs down and often changed manufacturers or mixed in used/refurb parts even within the same model, which makes it virtually impossible to repair them.

If you can get a part number off the panel, I may be able to help you find another cord.

Realistically, you are probably better off moving on to a new tv at this point. Even if you fix this issue, the tv is so far past its service life that I would expect other components to continue failing in the very short term, this fix will not extend the life of the set any appreciable amount, so it is probably not worth any further investment of time or money at this point.