Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Own a 32" LG Flat Screen TV with a LST 4100A module on rear

Customer Question

Own a 32" LG Flat Screen TV with a LST 4100A module on rear of TV. Front Panel Light for POWER blinks when try to turn on. NO PICTURE comes on. On the LST4100A module, the red lights are OFF THEY WERE BLINKING but was able to reset them and TV would go on. Now NOTHING COMES ON. Checked the batteries in the remote, replaced them and still does not wok. Checked the outlet. and installed a POWER STRIP. Has power, but light only blinks on front panel, no red lights on the LST4100A module any longer. Attempted to TURN ON TV WITH FRONT PANEL BUTTONS..NO LUCK Any advise
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV? LST4200A is media receiver number.2- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?Thanks.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
CANNOT LOCATE A MODEL NUMBER ON REAR OF TV...WAS PURCHASED 3 YEARS AGO FROM WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO FLORIDA. NO MANUAL JUST THE LG HAND REMOTE CONTROL
Expert:  Shahid replied 6 months ago.
Model number is ***** info to get related manuals for troubleshooting purpose. Please find a sticker/ label pasted on rear cover of TV for model number info.