Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician

I have Apple TV but can't get into the activate to enter

Customer Question

I have Apple TV but can't get into the activate to enter code.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is brand new to me; tried to gey "home" to Netflix page and now am getting this message to activvate PBS video page but can't seem to do this even using their instructions.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: don't know; just want to watch without always having to put a code in
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeThe PBS app needs to be activated before you can use it.To do this, follow the instructions on my link below and you can then use the PBS app Netflix, this is a paid service, and you need to purchase a subscription, this you can purchase via my link below you purchase it, you create an account, and you use this account on your Apple TV.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you