Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have vizio smart tv, but i could not connect to at&t Uvers

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Iam trying to connect to wifi but after i put my password, it says unable to connect
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: The wifi service works well but it is only the Tv and the router that couldn't connect
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, First- sorry you're having problems. Second, what is the model number off of the back of your TV? Third, first time setting it up with ATT Uverse? New router? Moved, etc.? Let me know.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Let me know if you need assistance with this.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.