Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have a Panasonic pt-51g53w it is very dim lighting and

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic pt-51g53w it is very dim lighting and kind of blury
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: That's about it. The color is just really dim and hard to see anything if it's dark colored.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: That's the only problem I have
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 5 months ago.

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up blurry too please?

No really its no bother so please do not concern yourself with that

I really think you are not getting the correct mainboard logically it does not make sense , if the fault was elsewhere and you are sticking in exactly the same board,,,,,, should you not have EXACTLY the same symptoms,,,,,,?have a think about that because I believe you should.

Usualy this is because the boards are different in one way or another or faulty