Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

What channel does my tv have to be on uverse wireless

Customer Question

what channel does my tv have to be on uverse wireless reception?
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 6 months ago.
Hi Here is a link for you that should help you do this.https://www.att.com/media/en_US/swf/uverse_center/uverse/downloads/att_connecting_service.pdfIdentify what type of TV connection you are using. If you are unsure of what is preferred for your television, refer to its manual for specific instructions. Connection choices include coaxial cabling, RCA connectors, S-Video & RCA Composite Cabling, and HDTV-HDMI cabling. TV - Coaxial Cable 1. On the back of the AT&T U-verse Receiver, look for the connection "TO TV". Connect the coaxial cable between "TO TV" and VIDEO IN on the back of your television. Note: Do not disconnect any "Network" or "TO WALL" cables. 2. Plug your AT&T U-verse Receiver into the wall to give it power. 3. Turn on your TV. 4. Using your TV's remote control (not your AT&T U-verse remote control), change yourTV to channel 3. 5. Your TV should display the AT&T U-verse screen, "Press OK to Watch TV". 6. Use the AT&T U-verse Remote Control to press AT&T followed by OK.In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
reply confusing at first- figured it out after a few tries. May be that my explanation of the problem was not clear. 95%
Hi I only saw that you wanted to knwo what channel the Tv needs to be set to for your Uverse. Im glad you got it in any case ;-) Please rate my service kindly so I can close this for you I will tell CS you may be entitled to a refund they make that decision I am only a Technician ;-) Thank you and have a Great day!Tech Michael