Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have an old Panasonic TV/tape recorder PV-M2079. The

Customer Question

I have an old Panasonic TV/tape recorder PV-M2079. The picture is fuzzy. In the past I could correct that by manually setting the date and time. That didn't work today. Yesterday the remote controller didn't work at all despite new batteries. I need help to clear up the picture
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 5 months ago.
Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.How old is yoru Panasonic TV .VCR?Thank youTech Michael