Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We have a blue hue over all of the screen making all skin

Customer Question

We have a blue hue over all of the screen making all skin tones blue like the SMURFS and everything that is supposed to be BLUE is now RED
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv2. How long have you had the Tv?3. What input are you using on the tv? HDMI or Component or ?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **