Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My television is a 42 inch flat screen. Right now I am

Customer Question

my television is a 42 inch flat screen. Right now I am haviin a problem with it. After the power is on and the T.V comes on it plays for about 15 minutes and the picture goes out and it starts a real loud swueeling noise. Any ideas what may cause this?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome Gary. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop fees.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...1. How long have you had the tv?2. Is the noise coming from the tv speakers or somewhere in the back of the tv?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **