Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I can no longer click on right arrow to see what the future

Customer Question

I can no longer click on right arrow to see what the future programs are on a channel. Only can see what is on currently. How do I restore the "full channel listing"? I think I have roku 3
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome Ellen. I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website. Please locate the POWER cord for the Roku and unplug it, wait a minute then plug that power cord back in. After the Roku comes on, check for normal operation. Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then if you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.ThanksMike
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?