Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Smart TV will not show our internet lineup

Customer Question

my Smart TV will not show our internet lineup
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- Is it first time trying to connect the TV to internet?Thanks.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Phone call assistance would cost you additional $26 and may not help at this early stage of troubleshooting.Please reply back with the info requested to proceed.Thanks.