Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Trying to find the model # ***** my old Sanyo TV - Need to

Customer Question

Trying to find the model # ***** my old Sanyo TV - Need to purchase a REMOTE for unit.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to purchase a REMOTE for my old SANYO 27" - Looking for Model #
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sanyo is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: HT27546
JA: Huh?
Customer: I have the manual - HT27546 is the model number.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: Want to VERIFY - can't find plate.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, First- sorry you're having problems. Secondly, thanks for posting the model number HT27546- this does help immensely when trying to locate the remote for the set. That said, the original remote is no longer available (as this set is somewhat older). However, there is a company that specializes in building pre-programmed remotes to replace the originals, and they make one for your set. It can be purchased at the link below for just under $10- for your specific TV: http://www.replacementremotes.com/sanyo/buy-gxbc-tv-remote-control.html?gclid=CjwKEAjwsYW6BRCTzvu5y8DPhi0SJABnGLlHoKCnb6YCSrrSrXnqoI0OXpJfzoqfR5G_Tl7OnUrFtRoCfofw_wcB
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. That is how the site credits me for my work.