Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

No sound on my tv JA: Sometimes things that you think will

Customer Question

No sound on my tv
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Picture fine just no sound
JA: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the TV .Additionally, a little more background info please:• is the TV directly connected to an antenna or cable feed;• or is there a cable box and/or satellite receiver;• what other devices are connected to the TV;• is the "...no sound..." issue commonly observed on any and all TV sources/modes?