Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought a lg 55uf645 demo today and it keeps jumping from

Customer Question

I bought a lg 55uf645 demo today and it keeps jumping from my box (hooked up HDMI cable) back to store demo mode. How do I keep that from reoccurring?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. You may simply have a faulty HDMI connection, or perhaps received a defective TV. Please unplug the set from power- then remove the HDMI cable on both ends and reconnect it (making sure it's secure). Then plug the set back in and power it up. Let me know what happens.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's still doing the same thing; jumping from box back to store demo mode.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Okay, that isn't within the normal operation of the set and does indicate a fault in the set in most cases. How frequently does the screen flicker over to Demo mode? Are you able to access MENU options or do anything on the set while this is happening?
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call. The site automatically sends that offer, it's not something I have control over. If you need assistance, simply reply back on this page please.
Expert:  Aric replied 6 months ago.
Do you need further assistance with this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what else to do; the codes for the lg listed are not unlocking channels to tv???
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I went back to the Walmart today after church and the associate answered by question, problem solved!!