Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My LED LCD TV was working fine then just shut off and the

Customer Question

My LED LCD TV was working fine then just shut off and the standby light flashes every few seconds ' I can't shut it down or restart it with the remote. I have isolated it a few times ,even o'nite ,it still did the same thing.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.