Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Hey. Samsung tv. Plasma Display. Model: PS-42C7S. Type No:

Customer Question

Hey. Samsung tv. Plasma Display. Model: PS-42C7S. Type No: AD42S7. Keeps flashing blue light when turn on, no picture or sound. Help please?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just a blue light flashing constantly around button to start tv
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I've got the TV outside in the shed. ???
JA: What confuses you?
Customer: It was going the other day and now this has happened
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, First- Sorry you're having problems. Secondly, how did this issue occur? Has the set ever been hard to start, or shut down in the past? Additionally- any storms, power outages, etc.? Lastly, does that light start blinking as SOON as the set is plugged in? Or only after the power button is pressed? Let me know and we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
I was just wondering if you needed assistance with this.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Fixed it thanks