Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Sony DVD/VCR model SLV-D281P and a Sony Flat creen

Customer Question

I have a Sony DVD/VCR model SLV-D281P and a Sony Flat creen TV KDL-32EX400
Model(###) ###-####software 1.006.
I can get picture, but not sound while trying to play a DVD
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Hello, Please reply back with specifically what cabling/connections you are using between the Player and the TV.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No clue
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.

Well chances are the sound isn't working because the connections aren't right? So, since I'm not there to see them- could you take a look and let me know what you see? Also did you hook this up just now, or was it working before? Please elaborate.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It worked before. But I have not used it for awhile.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please cancel my membership. I thought I was on Sony site and need answers now. Please refund my money.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I'd be happy to help you with this, under the fee you've already paid, if you'd like to continue.

I can give you answers right now, if you are ready to chat.

Sony would not provide any assistance with this, these are old/obsolete devices out of warranty and no longer supported by them. So your options are this type of paid support, or paying $100+ to have a tech come out to your home.

If you want to cancel still, you would do that yourself from the help page.

Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.