Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I need the calibration settings model number (Vizio VW 32L

Customer Question

I need the calibration settings for a model number (Vizio VW 32L HDTV 30A)
Picture setting (Custom, standard, movie, game) On this setting we just want to watch TV using DISH, we would like one setting for all programming.
Color Temp: (Normal, Warm, Custom, Cool)
Advanced picture menu
Black level extender:
White peak limiter:
Flesh tone:
Adaptive luma:
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Hello, First- Sorry you're having problems. Secondly, there is no "one shot" combination of settings anyone could give for any TV- simply because it's based on your room, distance from the TV, method of connection, ambient lighting, etc. So that said, in order to determine what is really causing the issue- I need more info. 1) How EXACTLY are you getting DISH on this set (for example: Dish HD box connected to the TV with an HDMI cable)? 2) Was the picture on this TV perfectly fine PREVIOUSLY using this EXACT SAME connection to DISH? Please reply back with details so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Lets just forget the whole thing, you have already tried to charge my card for $33.00. What happened to the $5.00 deposit until I could determine if you could help me. My credit card is frozen to you. You misrepresented to me, my last time to use Just Answer.
Expert:  Aric replied 5 months ago.
Sure, no problem. I'm not privy in any way to billing, accounts, etc.- I'm an independent tech, not a site employee. You would need to direct those questions to customer service via the home page. I'm simply an AV technician. You can direct billing questions here: http://*****@******.***