Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics

No Google service three hours on broadband at 03 9884 6420

Customer Question

No Google service for last three hours on broadband at 03 9884 6420
Email response to firstlady@
My mobile 0409. 198. 531
Any idea when we will have the service back please
Norm White
Category: TV
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 5 months ago.
Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.Sorry for the wait. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today.
If the phone does not ring at all, you may have the ringer turned off. The handset and base have independent ringer programming.To adjust the handset ringer volume:
Step 1: Press MENU/SELECT on the handset when it is not in use.Step 2: Press ▲DIR or ▼CID to display >Ringers, then press MENU/SELECT.Step 3: >Ringer volume is displayed. Press MENU/SELECT.Step 4: Press ▲DIR or ▼CID to adjust the ringer volume. A sample of each ringer volume plays as you scroll through the choices. At the lowest setting, the ringer is silent and Ringer mute (or Ringer off) is displayed on the handset.Step 5: Press MENU/SELECT to confirm your selection.Step 6: Press and hold OFF/CLEAR to return to the idle screen.To adjust the base ringer volume, press VOL ▲ or ▼ while the base is idle.