Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

TC-L37C22 does not fill the entire screen

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...Who is your tv channel provider?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
t v provider is WADSNET
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
did it used to fill the screen?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
Has this always been an issue or did this just start happening recently? Do you change channels with the Panasonic tv remote or with the WADSNET remote?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.
I don't know why you are not able to reply to me so I will just go with the limited information that has been provided... If you have a WADSNET box and change channels with the WADSNET remote then the size of the picture on the screen is set in TWO places- the "ASPECT" button on the WADSNET remote AND the "FORMAT" button on the Panasonic remote. You need to experiment with BOTH remotes/settings until you find a size that you like. Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then in case you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.ThanksMike