Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

TC-L37C22 does not fill the entire screen

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...Who is your tv channel provider?___________________________________________________________________** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear ** ** Do NOT start a new question **
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
t v provider is WADSNET
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
PICTURE DOES NOT FILL THE SCREEN
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
did it used to fill the screen?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
Has this always been an issue or did this just start happening recently? Do you change channels with the Panasonic tv remote or with the WADSNET remote?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 10 months ago.
I don't know why you are not able to reply to me so I will just go with the limited information that has been provided... If you have a WADSNET box and change channels with the WADSNET remote then the size of the picture on the screen is set in TWO places- the "ASPECT" button on the WADSNET remote AND the "FORMAT" button on the Panasonic remote. You need to experiment with BOTH remotes/settings until you find a size that you like. Before you go please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page. Then in case you still need help you can reply back and I will be happy to assist you further.ThanksMike