Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

The red light on my seiki tv is lit; however, the TV will

Customer Question

The red light on my seiki tv is lit; however, the TV will not turn-on. Neither the remote nor the pushing the button will turn-on the TV
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: Unplugged for 6 hours. Model SC32HT04
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: unplugging did not cause the TV to turn-on
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 months ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Does power light on TV turn On or blink when press power button while TV power cord is plugged into working wall outlet?Thanks.