Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

Can a vizio m43 tv download a MLB app to play baseball on

Customer Question

can a vizio m43 tv download a MLB app to play baseball on mlb?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: M43-c1 I just got it, but it was a demo at the store
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just want to know if the smart tv can download an MLB app to play baseball games ------ I know it comes with youtube, hulu, etc.
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeNo sorry, it has not native app for this.What you can do is purchase a Chromecast from my link belowhttps://www.google.com/chromecastthis connects to the HDMI port on the TVThen you can install the app on your Android smart phone and wirelessly display this on the screen of the TV via the Chromecast device.This is a workaround for this limitationIf you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you