Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Assembly of tv stand tcp55st30 serial#mh106102

Customer Question

assembly of tv stand for modeel tcp55st30 serial#mh106102
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Are you asking for help with HOW to assemble it (instructions)?Or have you lost all or part of it and are looking for help locating/purchasing a new stand?
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
I’ve attempted to accept your call request, but it appears to have failed on your end due to a payment issue. You may need to increase your deposit or clear a security hold on your account. I’ll resend a new phone offer from my end that may be more readily processed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
We can also continue here, if you prefer to just post back to the chat.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?If so, simply reply back on this page.Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.Nathan