Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I am learning a foreign language and would like to subscript

Customer Question

I am learning a foreign language and would like to subscript to one of the TV channels spoken in that language I would like to get that channel with English subtitles. How do I adjust my TV to allow for English subtitle for a foreign language?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. Typically captions are only broadcast in one language, usually the primary language of that country, or the primary audio that channel is broadcast in.In most cases however, neither is coming from your actual tv, but rather from the cable box.Many channels do have multiple audio channels/formats.So what you'd do is go into the cable/satellite box settings, set the captions to on, and then also enable SAP (secondary audio) which will change the audio you hear.
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 months ago.
Do you need more help with this?