Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung un60eh6050fxza flickers

Customer Question

samsung un60eh6050fxza flickers
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Sorry you're having problems. The jumper that some models had that could be cut to fix this- does not apply across the board to all Samsung TV's. In fact- it only applied to one specific model, so it's unfortunate that many people think there's a simple jumper to cut that will fix this. First, to determine if the TV itself is even the root cause of the issue- I need to ask for more info. 1) What's connected to the TV (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)? 2) Do ALL sources flicker? 3) Please grab the original Samsung remote and press MENU- does the TV's native ALSO flicker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
No thank you, ***** ***** take a phone call. The site automatically sends that offer, it's not something I have control over. If you need assistance, simply reply back on this page please. 1) What's connected to the TV (cable/SAT box, DVD, etc.)?2) Do ALL sources flicker?3) Please grab the original Samsung remote and press MENU- does the TV's native ALSO flicker?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cable
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All flicker
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aric. No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not able to do more today.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome. My name is ***** ***** I'll assist you today. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. Please reply back if you still need assistance with this TV issue.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can't today
Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, reply back when you're ready to continue troubleshooting.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid,
tv is disconnected. I am 75 yrears old.I am old fashioned so will call a repairman. thank you anyway
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, good luck~Shahid.