Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.

The sound on my TV goes from normal to barely audible, then

Customer Question

The sound on my TV goes from normal to barely audible, then back again. Any way to fix that? Otherwise, TV is good.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.May I have the Make and full model # ***** your TV also how old it is?Thank youTech Michael
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am getting no response from your technicians (?). Just the runaround from site to site. Don't even THINK about charging me for nothing! My first, and last, Vizio.
Hi I am here, we aren't all on at the same time.But if you reply to my questions I will certainly help you with your issue;-)May I have the Make and full model # ***** your TV also how old it is?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
TV is about three years old.Model# *****
Serial# *****
Hi and thanks for the information.On this one I did some research for you.This one has a problem with the main board flexing and over time it causes an issue with the sound.Really it is certainly worth the cost of repair but this one needs to be done by a TV repair technician because they are the only ones that will know what solder connections need to be Re-Flowed.The problem here is cracked Printed circuit board traces which are the actual circuit pathways.This repair will cost about $80.00 US. That is a fair price for this one.I wish I had better news for you I really do. If you are skilled in electronic soldering and surface mount technology then I will help you make this repair and I can provide you the schematics for this no additional cost.Please let me know on that?In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.Please rate my service thus far.Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.Thank youSincerelyTech Michael